ORIGIN OF THE NAME
Fr. Jean-Moïse Jolicoeur Rue Jolicoeur. Father Jean-Moïse Jolicoeur founded the parish of Notre-Dame du Perpétuel Secours in 1906; the parish church is located at 5959, boul. Monk. This street, which had previously been called Du Bois, Marie-Anne, Clovis, and Wedgwood, was renamed in Fr. Jolicoeur's honour in 1914.

Rare orthographic variant: Jolicœur.

 PLATFORM DEPTH
4,6 m deep
(60th deepest station)
 TRAFFIC
1 855 620 entrances in 2006
(46th busiest station)

 INTERSTATION DISTANCE
To Monk:
To Verdun:
1062,85 metres
761,39 metres

Image moise-jolicoeur.jpg - Special thanks to Fr. Guy Simard of the Paroisse Notre-Dame-du-Perpétuel-Secours.